Friday, July 9, 2010

A start

I guess I should start posting here. Been busy with school and some writing I'm doing. I am finishing up the book that I took the name for this blog from though the name is borrowed from another source. (Know what it is?) It will be published on Kindle in a week.

Anyway, I consult, I write, I teach and I live in Ukraine with my family. Very interesting in a number of ways. Lots of culture; lots of differences. I'm the American in the small town we live in. Just about everyone knows where the American lives.

Welcome to come over but not if they are staggering drunk like the guy who tried to force his way in a month ago. Scared my kids.

1 comment:

  1. Scott, congratulations on the books being published. It has been really nice to get to know your wife and family through FB. Two of mine were in Russia for missions FYI. One went to Moscow south and the other was in St Pete.

    I hope you don't mind me adding you on my blog lists.

    Sande

    ReplyDelete